Your privacy is very important to me. I understand what it means for someone to lose the most treasured asset in the world – your personal information. At Chukwukadibia Writes, there are fundamental principles that we adhere to strictly and I will like you to learn about them:
- I and my blog (Chukwukadibia Writes) do not demand for your personal information/date unless I truly need it. Otherwise, I cannot stand services that ask you for specific data, such as your income level, likes and dislikes, and gender.
- My blog doesn’t store your personal information on the servers except such data is needed for on-going operation of my site.
- Any personal information you WILLINGLY SHARED with Chukwukadibia Writes remains with Chukwukadibia Writes and is not shared with anyone.
However, there may be exceptions where the data can be used or passed to a third party. The situations that can prompt that action include but not limited to:
- If the personal information/date is required by a court of competent jurisdiction and any other rightful legal legislation that comply with the law.
- If the continued retention of the data/personal information will cause harm to the reputation, right and property of Chukwukadibia Writes.
How Personal Information Can Be Gathered
Chukwukadibia Writes doesn’t require you to enter your personal information. That notwithstanding, it is common practice for web servers to track specific (basic) information of visitors to any website as they deem fit, including that of Chukwukadibia Writes itself.
Now, the methods of gathering information of visitors to Chukwukadibia Writes are detailed below. That is, of course, if the visitors willingly gave out the information.
- Personal information can be gathered anytime visitors to Chukwukadibia Writes drop their email address and names
- Visitors that subscribed to the Chukwukadibia Writes Newsletter have willingly given permission to Chukwukadibia Writes to send them regular updates about new blog posts. In such instances, Chukwukadibia Writes only does as the subscribers directed, and that is to send them newsletters and nothing more.
Of course, the visitors to Chukwukadibia Writes reserve the optimum rights to refuse giving out their personal information. It should be noted that in some instances, the caveat of not supplying personal information might reduce certain website-related activities they may have wanted to engage in.
On the other hand, third-party agents and advertising partners of Chukwukadibia Writes may be able to use web beacons and cookies to collect the statistics of visitors to the website. With the data gathered, the third parties and advertising partners can then use the same to create adverts tailored to the needs of those visitors.
Some of the data/personal information that can be collected in the process includes:
- Browser details
- Internet Protocol (IP) details
- Presence or absence of flash players
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
If Chukwukadibia Writes, or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Chukwukadibia Writes goes out of business, decides to sell off the platform to another person or firm or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Chukwukadibia Writes may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Disclosure About Adverts
Adverts that appear on Chukwukadibia Writes may be delivered to users by advertising partners, who may set cookies. These cookies allow the ad server to recognize your computer each time they send you an online advertisement to compile information about you or others who use your computer. This information allows ad networks to, among many other things, to deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
Comments and any other content WILLINGLY SUBMITTED to Akismet anti-spam service by the visitors are not saved on the servers of Chukwukadibia Writes, unless, of course, they were marked as false positives. In that case, Chukwukadibia Writes will store them long enough to use them to improve the service as a way of avoiding future false positives.